If you have not installed any anti-virus in your system you can perform an online scan of your computer with these websites once a month.
Note : Before scanning make sure your Firewall is turned off.
So lets start :
1) Virustotal :
VirusTotal is a service that analyzes suspicious files and facilitates the quick detection of viruses, worms, trojans, and all kinds of malware detected by antivirus engines.
2) Kaspersky Online Scanner :
The Kaspersky Online Virus Scanner scans your computer for malicious code and offers the same exceptional detection rates as other Kaspersky Lab products.
3) BitDefender Online Scanner :
BitDefender Free Online Virus Scanner version 8 includes:
- Redesigned interface: allows simpler configuration and guidance through the entire scanning process.
- Spyware scanning and removal: detects and disinfects spyware files.
- Effective defaults: scanning with the default options automatically cleans the infected files.
- Easy to install and update: each time the product is used, it updates its virus signatures from BitDefender Labs so the scan will be a valuable tool to assess the security status of the system.
- Automatic uninstall: available straight from the browser.
- Improved security: the product can be installed only on authorized web sites.
- Proxy enabled: detects automatically the anonymous proxy settings set in Internet Explorer.
- Exportable reports: save the scan report for later analyis.
4) Panda Active Scan 2.0 :
You can use Panda ActiveScan 2.0 whenever you want to make sure that your PC is free from all types of threats. It performs an in-depth scan of your PC.
5) Trend Micro Housecall (Trend Micro's FREE online virus scanner) :
Trend Micro™ HouseCall is an application for checking whether your computer has been infected by viruses, spyware, or other malware. HouseCall performs additional security checks to identify and fix vulnerabilities to prevent reinfection.
6) Windows Live OneCare Safety Scanner :
Windows Live OneCare safety scanner is a free service designed to help ensure the health of your PC.
- Check for and remove viruses
- Get rid of junk on your hard disk
- Improve your PC's performance