HACKING XP PASSWORD
1. Open command prompt (Start->Run->cmd),
2. Enter the followin command, then press ENTER: compmgmt.msc
This should open the computer management console.
3. Go to local users & groups->users. Right click on any user and select "set password".
If you get a "access denied" do the following:
then use following commands
1) net user test /add (this command will make test named user)
2) net localgroup administrators test /add (this command will make test user as administrators rights)
and use net user command to reset your admin. password
What if u don't know the password of your admin and still want to hack and change .. yea u can do it ..in a very easy manner.. check this. just follow the steps.. this doesn't require u to know the admin password but still u can change it..
Start >> Run >> [type]cmd // this will open your command prompt[type] net(space)user(press enter)
[type] net(space)user(space)[windowsloginid](sp ace)*(press enter)
// for e.g. : net user HOME *(press enter)
[type] new password (press enter) and retype it (press enter).. it will show u confirmation... // caution it wont show u the password u type.. but it still types.. the blinking pointer will b there at the same place.. but it still works
// for e.g. : password changed successfully